200 Pine Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
(415) 392-7600, ext 319 (Rik Haber)
Enterprise offers job development and career readiness programs for San Francisco high school students and GED program enrolees. Enterprise maintains an in-house job bank (only program members can apply) and helps participants explore career tracks and gain essential job skills.
Pathways Program (4 weeks):
* 4 weekly free Job Readiness workshops, after which participants have access to EHSS job bank and can apply for positions.
* Ongoing skill-building and career exploration workshops
* Enrollment 3 times per year, check website for upcoming openings
This Way Ahead Program (4 months):
* Workshops twice weekly for 14 weeks, after which participants have access to EHSS job bank
* Participants are paid a $50 stipend every 2 weeks and receive a free monthly MUNI pass
* 4-month, paid internships offered at Gap and Old Navy for TWA participants
* One-on-one weekly meetings with job counselor
Career Exploration Program
* Paid internships for Pathways & This Way Ahead graduates to gain experience in their chosen field through paid summer employment
College and Career Counseling
* Workshops and one-on-one counseling for Pathways & This Way Ahead graduates